Audrina Patridge: Workout Queen ~ Hollywood hot beauties

Search this blog


Home Hot Videos Photo Gallery Desi Beauty Bikini Zone Softwares Contact

Audrina Patridge: Workout Queen





When you get past all of the glitz and glamour it turns out Audrina Patridge is a really down-to-earth girl who doesn’t mind earning her keep.

The “Hills” hottie was spotted (gasp) picking up her own dry cleaning yesterday amidst running a bunch of errands in Beverly Hills, California. And she looked cute in a casual black dress teamed with silver strap sandals.

And when it comes to staying fit, Patridge says she’s all about eating right and exercise. “I order what I want when I’m out, but I don’t eat all of it.”

”When I’m sitting in front of the TV, I lift five-pound weights or do squats. And I wear heels when I vacuum because it works my calves and my butt.” Gossip Girls

“I always noticed in photos that she seemed pretty down to earth kind of girl anyways. She’s never truly glamed up unless she has a reason. I think people need to cut her some slack sometimes. Just because your from the Hills does not always mean you have too act like your from the Hills!!! If you know what I mean. ” Angelina Star (Lepaparazzi)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories